Fantastic local singer songwriter Megan Kelsey will be performing at the next fair. She plays a mix of originals and covers. Check out some of Megan’s videos at her YouTube page.
We’re looking for more entertainment for our May fair, so if you or someone you know are interested, then please contact us via our Contact page.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sticky Beak will be at the fair in May 2016!
She is a local Derbyshire bird, who along with her family and friends likes to spread her wings and get her beak sticky sampling food, wine and beer in local restaurants and venues.
Check out her great blog at http://www.thestickybeak.co.uk.
Smooth Radio, a national radio station, are coming to the food fair and bringing their street team!
Come along and listen to the music from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s. Smooth FM 97-108 will be bringing you the very best relaxing music, giving out goodies and capturing the fun in the sun at the same time.
- We see the return of Rob from “The Burgundys”,
- A dance performance from Vibez Danceworks,
- A Bouncy Castle from Intrepid:Blue Entertainment”,
- Pony rides from Oakfield Farm Shop,
- A brilliant mobile petting zoo from Zoe’s Party Animals,
- And a dance performance from the fantastic DKL Dance Academy.
Don’t miss it!